COVID-19 Info: Given the rapid change with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we recommend that you check with businesses directly regarding their most up to date operations. Health officials continue to be the best source of information during this time. We encourage you to follow @MLHealthUnit on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information and visit their website: www.healthunit.com
If you are a business or employee, we have compiled some helpful information and resources found here
We’re the originators of wall-to-wall aerial action, and we never stand still. We’re always working to invent epic new ways to play, gather, and compete. The only way to understand it is to come experience it. So rally your crew and let’s go!
STAY ACTIVE. STAY HEALTHY.
People need to play. It’s beneficial to mind and body. And staying active doesn’t have to mean a daily ten-mile jog. We take our activity a different kind of way. Whether soaring on the trampolines or ripping through the Warrior Course, your legs and lungs will work hard. But so will your smile muscles. And we’re continually working on even more thrilling ways to play.
Whether it’s a birthday party, an afternoon pickup game of Ultimate Dodgeball, a charity event, or just a day out with the family, Sky Zone is a place to gather with friends, family, and your community. We provide ways for people to play together, as well as spaces for parents and non-jumpers to enjoy themselves while keeping an eye on the action at no charge.
Though often imitated, we’re the true originators of Ultimate Dodgeball and trampoline dunking. This innovative spirit is at the foundation of our company and will continue to drive us forward into the future. We’ll never stop pushing the boundaries of competition and play.
ALL THE ATTRACTIONS
NO EXTRA CHARGES
Purchase any jump ticket and you get access to all of our attractions listed below!
• FREESTYLE JUMP - Let go of gravity and grab some air on our sprawling wall-to-wall trampoline courts. Challenge a friend or show off your inner acrobat. Reach new heights while flipping and jumping on the biggest trampoline court in our park
• NINJA WARRIOR COURSE - For athletes looking to push themselves, the Ninja Warrior Course will put your abilities to the test. Take on a variety of obstacles in a test of speed, strength, and agility.
• FREECLIMB - It's just you and the wall—no harness necessary. Put your strength and stamina to the test as you hang over the pit, freeclimbing this challenging bouldering wall.
• SKYSLAM - We're throwing a party above the rim, and everyone's invited. Come push the limits of what's possible. Hoops of different heights accommodate jumpers of all sizes, so everyone can rock the rim.
• WARPED WALL - Think you can conquer the tricky curved incline of the Warped Wall? Featuring platforms of different heights, the Warped Wall will bring out the best of the athlete in everyone.
• DROP ZONE - The Drop Zone is an arena for trying new tricks. Get the biggest air you can. Pose mid-air for a photo. Then land nice and softly in a giant airbag!
• ULTIMATE DODGEBALL - You’ve never experienced a dodgeball game quite like this! Even if you grew up playing the popular playground game, Ultimate Dodgeball takes the classic game to a whole new level. Not only does the dodge ball fly, but so will you and your teammates as you jump and swerve to avoid the ball or to tag players on the other team.
• SKYJOUST - Battle your friends to the finish and reign supreme. SkyJoust is gladiator-style combat, taking place on pedestals over a foam pit or air bag. If you can keep your balance, you've still got to knock the other contestants off of theirs. Good luck.
• SKYLADDER - Another balance challenge, SkyLadder challenges you in a different way: off your feet. Climb this fidgeting ladder to the top and plant your flag. Or fall into the padding below, get up, and try again.
Lock-Ins, SkyWars, Glow, SkyFit, Toddler Time, Sensory Hours.
Learn more about our programs by visiting www.skyzone.com/london
contest runs from Nov. 13–29, 2020
2 night stay (for 4 people) at a hotel of choice, $250 Downtown Dollars, $200 Covent Garden Market Dollars, Food & Fun from Palasad and more...