COVID-19 Info: Given the rapid change with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we recommend that you check with businesses directly regarding their most up to date operations. Health officials continue to be the best source of information during this time. We encourage you to follow @MLHealthUnit on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information and visit their website: www.healthunit.com
If you are a business or employee, we have compiled some helpful information and resources found here
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 to Saturday, January 1, 2022
Wednesday through Sunday, 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Enjoy the sights and scents of Victorian Christmas. Visit London’s oldest family residence and experience the beautiful holiday decorations of the past.
This special exhibit is displayed throughout Eldon House and is available for viewing during our regular hours of operation by donation.
COVID-19 and Museum Guidelines:
• We ask that all visitors to self-screen before coming to Eldon House. If you are feeling ill/are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the museum.
• There is no parking on site. The nearest parking is on Fullerton St. across from the Eldon House Gardens and around Ridout St. N.
• In order to participate you will be required to answer a few screening questions and contact tracing information will be required upon your arrival to ensure the safety of both staff, volunteers and fellow participants.
• Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
• Face coverings are mandatory inside the museum.
• When touring the museum, you must stay with your group.
• At this time the museum is traditionally open Wednesday to Sunday from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. for self-guided tours. Please contact for more information. The last entry to the house is at 4:45 p.m. Gates will be closed at 5:00 p.m.
April 28, 2022
Snow (1–2 cm.) overnight.
Snow (1–3 cm.) in the morning.
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Overcast throughout the day.
Possible light snow (1–2 cm.) in the morning and afternoon.