StoryBOO! is a spooky (but not scary!) Halloween event for young children and their families at Storybook Gardens. The park is transformed with spooky lighting, amazing decorations and all your favorite characters with a few other treats along the way. New this year, come meet the pirates of Pirates’ Island, explore Old MacDonald’s black light maze, and find mythical creatures throughout the park! This experience is suitable for younger children, up to age 10. All guests are encouraged to dress up in child friendly costumes.
Everyone must purchase admission for this special event, ticket price is $12.00 per person. Children under 24 months enter for free. The event runs from 6:00pm to 9:00pm; final admissions are at 8:30pm. Each paid admission will receive 1 ride ticket to be used on the carousel amusement ride located at the end of the experience. Rainchecks will not be issued due to weather unless the event is cancelled.
StoryBOO! is an outdoor activity, please dress for the weather or bring an umbrella. Flashlights and treat bags are welcome but not required.
- I have purchased my ticket but now I would like to change my date, can I do that? Once purchased a ticket cannot be modified and is valid only for the date shown on the ticket. If you would like to change dates, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 519-661-5575. Refunds are not available once the event has started.
- If advance tickets are sold out, will tickets still be available at the door? Yes. Advance ticket holders will be admitted through a separate entrance; general admission tickets will also be available each evening upon arrival, so long as quantities last. Please note that on busy nights it is possible that general admission tickets will sell out and the gates will close.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Call Storybook Gardens at 519-661-5770, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's the refund policy? StoryBOO! tickets may be refunded up to one day before the event. StoryBOO! will operate rain or shine however please note that some attractions and rides cannot operate in rainy weather.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? Tickets are valid for the date shown on the ticket only.
- Are tickets available at the gate? Yes, admission tickets will also be available at the gate so long as quantities last.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Storybook Gardens is in Springbank Park, at the intersection of Commissioners Road and North Street. Free parking is available and a bus stop is located nearby. Overflow parking is available in Springbank Park or at Metro.