COVID-19 Info: Given the rapid change with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we recommend that you check with businesses directly regarding their most up to date operations. Health officials continue to be the best source of information during this time. We encourage you to follow @MLHealthUnit on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information and visit their website: www.healthunit.com
If you are a business or employee, we have compiled some helpful information and resources found here
Tis the Season for Vic's on Wellington's Festive Dinner Specials!
Looking for a way to enjoy time with family, friends or co-workers this holiday season? Visit Vic's on Wellington and enjoy all your favourite holiday dishes or discover something new! Offering dine in and take out options. Private dining rooms available by reservation.
• Turkey Dinner – Roast turkey, house-made cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables, gravy and stuffing | $26.99
• Maple Glazed Salmon – Pan seared Salmon (8oz) with a maple & smoked paprika glaze, rice pilaf, Chef’s vegetables | $35.99
• Creamy Lobster Ravioli – Lobster ravioli in a Limoncello cream sauce with extra claw & knuckle meat, baby spinach, roasted garlic, sundried tomatoes, sautéed shallots and fresh herbs. Served with grilled focaccia | $35.99
• Grilled Ribeye Steak – 10oz AAA Canadian ribeye – grilled to medium-rare perfection. Includes mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, and our house-made demi glaze | $38.99
• Braised Beef Ribs – Slow braised beef short ribs in a rich roasted-mushroom & pearl onion jus. Served with house-made garlic & herb spätzle, and roasted root vegetables | $38.99
Each meal includes your choice of garden or Caesar salad to start & pumpkin or pecan pie for dessert.
contest runs from Nov. 13–29, 2020
2 night stay (for 4 people) at a hotel of choice, $250 Downtown Dollars, $200 Covent Garden Market Dollars, Food & Fun from Palasad and more...