Guest House on the Mount Wheelchair Accessible
2nd Floor Ignatia Hall
1486 Richmond Street
London ON N6G 2M3
Guest House on the Mount is a small but unique hotel that has a variety of features that set it apart from other hotels. “The Mount”, originally the Motherhouse to the Sisters of St. Joseph, was lovingly restored in the spring of 2008 and transformed into a 30 room small hotel.
Located in the North End of London at the corner of Windermere and Richmond we are in walking distance to the London Health Science Centre, St. Joseph’s Hospital, University of Western Ontario, and Shopping Centres!
Guest may choose from three different room styles: Shared Bathroom, Half Bathroom, and Full Bathroom.
We are located on the 2nd floor of Ignatia Hall and offer a number of beautiful common areas for guests to enjoy, including;
- A spacious lounge with a breathtaking view overlooking the Thames River
- A fully equipped common kitchen and dining room for guests to prepare their own meals
- A coin operated laundry room
- Both men’s and women’s private washrooms and private showers
In addition, we also provide our guests with complimentary tea and coffee, free wireless internet and free parking!
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Express Checkout
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet Access
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Family Suite: 4
- Double Occupancy: 2
- Single Occupancy: 1